Efficient cooling due to single-layer design - especially with forced cooling.
Due to the better cooling, an aluminium conductor can be used as a replacement for copper conductors, depending on the design.
Reduction of skin and proximity losses, which is important for the use of silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) based semiconductors.
Silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductors are new materials for greater energy efficiency, smaller dimensions and lower weight.
Due to the lower winding capacity, the high edge winding is also suitable for higher frequencies.
Virtually no insulation material is required, thus increasing the service life of the insulation.
• Good filling factor
• Low parasitic capacitance
• Reduced skin and proximity losses
• Virtually no insulation material required
• Efficient cooling due to single-layer design
• Enlarged conductor surface
• Optimum throttle valve cooling with forced cooling